Financial Administration and Consulting Services are an array of a la carte financial, accounting, and consulting services offered to help manage your financial operations more efficiently. These services are provided by IT Works project management staff to supplement work normally performed by your administrative team. Our expertise both in accounting services and in the operation of our software protects you against changes or shortages in staffing which affects your accounting operation. The services and reports provided can be customized to meet your individual needs.
Financial Administrator Services offered include recurring services such as:
- Performing monthly reconciliations to GL
- Providing detailed reconciliation report of exceptions/findings
- Generating reports from your IT Works software for distribution – can be saved to pdf/excel – or possibly sent to your printer
- Generating payroll projections/salary encumbrances
- Creating Indirect cost calculations
- Archiving of data (on a schedule or annually)
- Performing monthly software upgrades
- Running data/transaction imports procedures (payroll, transactions, etc)
Additional consulting, technical, and software development services are also available. Examples include:
- Loading of data into the IT Works software
- Report customization and creation
- Custom software modifications
- Recurring transaction and data import creation
- Supplemental training
- Data conversions (due to changes in your institutions account structure, employee id numbers, etc.)
IT Works project managers include MBA’s and CPA’s and have over 45 years of experience in university and research administration. To meet the challenges of today’s business environment, you need a technology partner with the experience, resources and vision of IT Works.
Talk to an IT Works representative now to arrange a free live Webinar. It’s the essential first step toward taking control financial operation.