Tired of traveling all the time? Tired of working 60-80 hours a week? Want a job where you feel like an integral member of your team? Employment at our company offers a more balanced lifestyle, lower stress, and a supportive atmosphere all within a small business environment.
- 2 – 3 year history with software sales
- Experience in making telephone cold calls
- Experience with relational sales processes
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Occasional travel required
- Experience with governmental accounting software a plus
After joining our team, the Senior Sales Associate will progress through phases of mentored orientation during the initial ramp up period. After proficiency is gained, a typical day will include calling pre-qualified leads, maintaining detailed CRM records, scheduling software demos, preparing price quotes, negotiating contracts and closing deals.
Benefits include vacation, retirement plan and insurance. IT Works is a national software firm in Raleigh, NC that develops and supports financial management applications for universities. Work includes making telephone sales calls, use of CRM software, and quote development. Job requires a 2-3 year history with software sales and occasional travel.
Immediate hire to accommodate business expansion.
IT Works offers competitive salaries and fringe benefits including vacation, retirement plan, and insurance.