Are You Passionate About People and Looking for a Challenge?
IT Works Inc. is looking for a dynamic, results-driven professional to lead software implementations and help train our customers on our grant management solutions. All training and implementation activities are done from our Raleigh, NC office.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with proven experience in the areas of grant management, research administration or university accounting as well as educating users on software systems. Our solutions have been used in leading research universities across the United States for over 27 years. Our product line and customer base is expanding and sales are increasing.
The IT Works Software Implementation Specialist
- Oversees and manages Software implementations.
- Establishes relationships with our customers to establish priorities, capture new requirements, troubleshoot issues or answer questions that may arise.
- Analyzes and maps client data to load into our software.
- Validates accuracy of data when interfacing our products to existing client systems.
- Conducts web / teleconference based training sessions for new clients.
- Provides consulting services to clients looking for guidance or recommendations on the optimal way to configure and utilize our software.
- Develops and updates User Guides, Quick Reference Guides, and other instructional or presentation materials.
- Coordinates and tracks communications for escalated customer or system-related issues.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in grant management, research administration, or university financial accounting.
- 5 years of experience working with ERP or other financial management systems.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills as well as exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent communication and customer skills.
- Willingness to quickly learn and become proficient in Access.
- Ability to identify and prioritize issues.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Passion and energy to get the job done.
- Demonstrated capability to work with little management oversight; must have strong personal initiative.
- Have a strong desire to grow technically and professionally.
- Have an outstanding attitude and a desire to ensure customer success.
IT Works offers a competitive salary and fringe benefits including vacation; paid holidays; retirement plan; health and disability insurance.